Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby Baby

So obviously I am already failing at my food journal. Such is life. Jesse is back to work this week. I am relieved, but reminding myself that he works for crazy people, so anything can change at anytime. For now, things are back to normal.
Our housemate John is moving out this weekend, to make room for the baby! I am so excited to start fixing up the room. I have had an amazing pregnancy, and love being pregnant, but nine months is so long to wait for something so exciting!

1 comment:

lover mother said...

I always thought that 9 months was the perfect amount of time to mentally be ready for having a baby. Don't get me wrong- I wanted the baby out- I hated being pregnant- but it was just the right amount of time for me to be completely ready for labor and for the new life ahead of me.