Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little of this, a little of that.

Time has been racing by lately, and so much is going on. February was vacation month, taking Jesse and me to Maine and then Nashville. We got more snow on Monday than we have had in two years, and today it was warmer outside than it was in our house. I am SO excited for spring. I am SO excited for April 1st when Bess moves in. We are spending all of our weekends in March working on the house, getting it ready for the shuffle of belongings and people. I will be 26 this month. We are preparing to sue the woman who hit Jesse on his scooter. My nephew Elliott is six months old and so incredible. Jesse is loving and patient and forgiving. He also drives me nuts sometimes. My mom never leaves her house. She tells me not to worry about her, but I do. My mother-in-law gave me the sweetest little gift today when she came over. Banjo and Ramona bring so much joy to my life. I forgave someone last weekend. I hate PMS. It makes me feel crazy and hate myself. Today I considered using bleach to clean something, then I decided that it was a horrible idea. I love and prefer natural things. I REALLY want a Dyson vacuum.

3 comments:

lana bear said...

i like hearing all of these things..

sanityseeker said...

fun post. yes. you do want a dyson. really really you do.

Bess Anne said...

I CAN'T WAIT.