Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Fun

We spent the weekend doing this.....


And this......


Saturday we relaxed, and did things we have been wanting to do for a while. I did some cooking and worked on my quilt, while Jesse worked on the scooter that has not been running. As you can see, he had to do this in the house. After looking at some diagrams he figured out what was broken, took the part he needed out of the working scooter, and put it in the broken scooter to make sure that was the problem. Sure enough, the broken one started right up! He is so good at figuring things out, it blows my mind. So now we just need to order the part, and we will have two working scooters again.
Sunday we went to the shore with Bess and Matt. It was Matt's birthday, and we had a lot of fun. Unfortunately we returned home to find Matt's car, with a slashed tire. Happy Birthday! I do not understand pointless shit like that, it makes me really mad at the world.

No comments: