Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cannot think of a title....

Jesse makes seitan from scratch, which he did on Sunday night, and then made chicken fried seitan for dinner last night! When I got home I made the mashed potatoes and a vegetarian white gravy, and Jesse finished by making the zucchini. It was an amazing dinner!



Here is the quilt that I made, which I gave to Miranda at her baby shower on Saturday. I called it the one week quilt, I made it last week, the week from hell. It is not very good for me to work on projects like this during mental breakdowns, but I did it anyway.



I just email Luke White about getting tattooed on Friday. It has been a long time since I have had any work done, so I am super excited and super nervous. I am getting a dad tattoo, in the ditch of my right leg. If anything is worth going through that much pain, it is a dad tattoo.

No comments: