Monday, June 22, 2009

Veggie and Herb Cream Cheese




Hello! Yes, I am still spending lots of time in the kitchen, just not too much time in front of the computer. However, today I am sick, and have plenty of time to stare at this glowing screen. I did not develop any kind of hunger until around 2:00, at which point I wanted something simple, but really good. I made a veggie and herb cream cheese, which contained the following:

1 package cream cheese, softened
3 radishes, grated
1 carrot, grated
1/4 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped dill
1/4 cup chopped scallions
salt and pepper

You can add more or less of any of those things, or add something to the list. I just happen to have this stuff. Mix it all up, and slather it on something containing lots of carbohydrates. I made some toast, added the cream cheese, a fried egg, and some sliced cucumber. I hate computers, which is probably why it is so hard for me to find motivation to post. My motivation will have to be wanting to share all of the organic local produce that my fridge is overflowing with, with you. Make sense?


















1 comment:

Jonny Rashid said...

Don't sweat not posting all the time, it's hard to do it. But your meal does look delicious. School's out soon, which means I'll have to make this sometime. Miss seeing you, hopefully I can be a nuisance in your house during a poker game soon.