Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Parsons' on scooter vs. car.... part two

It seems that Jesse and I should not ride scooters anymore. On monday morning a woman driving a black SUV decided to run a stop sign at 9th and Girard, causing my dear husband to collide with her. After two days in the hospital, three staples in his head, and lots or cat-scans and ex-rays, I finally got to bring him home last night around 5:00. There is quite a large blood stain on the road if you care to see it. I might write more details at some point.






3 comments:

jenibender said...

lindsey this is horrible! i am so glad he is okay, tell him i say get well asap! stupid fucking car. sorry but i had to say it. how are you holding up? i am glad he's home!

sanityseeker said...

Oh, Lindsey, you poor things. I am really sorry this happened and I pray for a quick healing for hubby.

Joshua Grace said...

how terrible! i'm so glad he's okay.