Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year?

It has been almost three months since I have posted something. Now all I have to say is, I just gave myself an enema. It was my first one ever, and it was only partially satisfying. After eating numerous fiber filled foods yesterday, and getting nothing but the worst stomach cramping ever, and spending half the night curled up in a ball crying, I needed some relief. I have been having stomach problems again, and my appointment with the GI doctor is not for two weeks. My mom told me to take milk of magnesia, so Jesse is stopping at CVS on his way home from work.

5 comments:

lana bear said...

milk of magnesia will def do the trick :) What is the GI doctor? I feel like I should see him too..?

sanityseeker said...

oh goodness, i have been wishing you'd post more! it was so nice to see you the other day, i miss going to your house greatly.
hope you are feeling better. did you ever get to yoga? did you like it?

Joshua Grace said...

that sounds rough. i hope you are already feeling better.

Michael P. Heneghan said...

maybe you should poop real hard

leann (gorman) wood said...

prune juice - it works WONDERS! trust me.