Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I feel sick....

Sick might be an understatement. My brother is out of control. He has no job, no place to live, no friends, is satanic, and is now using crystal meth again. Not only using it, but selling it. Because he has no place to live, my mom feels as though she has to let him stay with her, but has informed him that if he lives with her he cannot do, or deal, drugs. It has only been one night, and she already had to tell him to leave because he was treating her so horribly. He then called my grandmother with the sob story of how my mom kicked him out, and she aggreed to let him stay there. None of these words are even doing the situation justice. I am worried about the safety of my mom, my sister, and my grandmother. I do not even care what happens to Alex at this point. I do not even know him anymore. He is 23 years old and we have been going through this for ten years. I do not understand how much longer this can go on for. I am at the end of my rope, and I am 3000 miles away. How will the rest of my family get through this?

3 comments:

lady.shiv said...

I'm so sorry Linds. What a miserable situation. Thanks for sharing it with us, I'm sure a lot of prayers are with your family now. There's nothing you can do here, it's all on Alex. He's been given options and it's only on him to choose the right one.

Joshua Grace said...

what a hard situation. man.

you'll all get through it because that's what we do. alex is gonna do what he wants, hopefully it is going to be improving his life. you'll all always be family, but it's okay to say "you can't sell meth and live at my house." some boundaries are going to be helpful.

jenibender said...

i am sorry to hear this. i do know what you mean. addiction is a miserable bastard and destroys almost anything in it's path. i hope he finds his way to get clean, for the sake of your family. if you want to talk or to call me and bitch your head off about it. i am all ears. love you.