Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Food Journal

My friend Lana has been keeping a food journal, which I am super into, so I am going to do the same. Yesterday, 1/18, I had:
Breakfast: egg, cheese, and veggie sausage on a whole wheat bagel
Snack: scone, two clementines
Snack: chips and hummus
Dinner: udon noodle salad
Dessert: chocolate tart
I am not going to play the pregnant card, I feel like I always eat as much as I do currently. Well, maybe I eat a little more since being pregnant, but not that much more. I was running around yesterday, so I did not have lunch, just a couple of snacks.
It is funny how I recently wrote about how smooth my life is. Jesse's job has been pretty unsteady the last two weeks, so he has decided to look for a new job. Great timing right? Nothing like a little job/money stress right before you have a baby. So I have decided to stay at my job an extra month, taking us to the end of February, about six weeks before the babe graces us with her presence. I know that something will work out, but staying calm is easier said than done. I guess we need to be taken out of our comfort zone every once in a while.

No comments: